Feeling strung out? Unable to cope? Mental Health Awareness Week is upon us (16th – 22nd May) and you will find lots of help and advice on the facebook site: https://www.facebook.com/mentalhealthawarenessweek/ and the web site: https://www.mentalhealth.org.uk/campaigns/mental-health-awareness-week
Join us on-line for top stress reducing tips from our trainers and therapists each day, including special offers for your workplace.
Gillian Burn, our trainer, is author of the Energy & Well-Being Pocket book (buy here). She has these great tips for you for reducing stress and anxiety:
Stand up, go walkabout in the office or outside, even if it is only for 5 minutes
Take a break – for a 60 second eye relaxation which is in my Energy and Well-being pocketbook
- Close your eyes, take several deep breaths
- Move your eyes to 3pm in an imaginary clock face thinking about your favourite holiday destination
- Move your eyes to 6pm to think of a relaxing water scene
- Move your eyes to 9pm to think of your favourite animal
- Move your eyes to 12pm, to think of the countryside, your garden, out in the fresh air
Enjoy the sense of relaxation
Book our yoga, mindfulness and fit mind workshops for your employees!
We hope you enjoy this exercise, join us tomorrow for another top tip. Victoria
This entry was posted on Monday, May 16th, 2016 at 11:04 am and is filed under Health articles, Our Business. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Responses are currently closed, but you can trackback from your own site.