Gemma, one of our brilliant massage therapists has the following tips for you to try (you probably already do these) if you are feeling stressed:
- Write a list and get a clear sense of what needs to be done and what should take priority
- Talk to a friend or loved one
- Get a massage!
- Confront the issue that is giving me stress head on (tempting to ignore it)
- Go for a run
- Have a glass of wine (not a good option I know but it happens!)
- Read a book or watch a film
If you are in a position to, invite us in to massage your employees. On-site massage is a great way of looking after your employees. It provides an instant opportunity for employees to relax and get into a more receptive state of mind, creating a happier workplace.
This entry was posted on Tuesday, May 17th, 2016 at 12:26 pm and is filed under Health articles. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Responses are currently closed, but you can trackback from your own site.