Paula our massage therapist would like to share with you her top tips for relaxation and wellbeing as it is day 4 of Mental Health Awareness Week.
The main things I do to relieve stress is have a glass of red wine and go shopping ! Here is my list of top tips:
- Have a massage
- Hot bubble bath with sea/epsom salts
- Heated wheat bag around my neck and shoulders
- Lemon green tea with a slice of lemon
- Listening to birds chirping
- Beach holiday
- Mini trips outside the city
- Listening to music
- Walk in a park
- Dance classes (specifically ballet)
- Spending time in a bath house – especially in the steam or sauna
We hope you enjoy trying some of our ideas. Victoria
This entry was posted on Thursday, May 19th, 2016 at 10:33 am and is filed under Our Business. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Responses are currently closed, but you can trackback from your own site.